Forums

TopicGordon Hayward Butler

• Thu 29th Oct 2020 - 2:21am

Suddenly but however this sentence hang up to have Liao to learn the emotion of thinking of home of soldier and still have never returned to old house after parents died, don't know that the eldest brother leads well in the home."Tomorrow evening have no a place can go, a person watch television beat hair at home.""Teacher, I accompany you not very good?Your house is lived where?Teacher, did you have a wife?"The Mu permits blue fall to again rise a silk to crave for. A few problems concentrate together Anthony Davis Kentucky Jersey, old Liao doesn't know an answer which just good, choose first to relate to an image face of that, "I am occupied in business over several years and rush about weariness from overwork, nothing important time seeks girl friend, so still have no wife till now.""Admire, teacher, that you are a person lives of?I can accompany you to dissipate sorrows, play poker with you, sweep floor to do laundry to fold a quilt for you.Can also see moon together in the evening."Old Liao's nosebleed almost sprayed out, he certainly begged it not get, immediately nod to promise:"Like, I tomorrow make a phone call to you.""Not, I want you tonight and make a phone call to me!" "Like well, all right."Really be like a guileless little girl, Liao learns a soldier to stretch out a small tail to say:"We come to hang up finger."The Mu permits blue fall tail to point to hang up with teacher together, the eye inside exerts is happiness ripple of little stars:"What to depend on Zhang is a puppy!"Old Liao Duo wore a lot of things to walk, the Mu permitted blue fell to just want to leave, suddenly saw stop carport of there is a figure of sneaky in the grove of opposite. "Close Mu cloud, come out for me!""The Mu permits Ben Simmons Lsu Jersey, you how here?Release from school still don't go home?"Close the leaf station that Mu cloud takes top of head camouflage away to come out. "Hum, hide to be like a dog over there, whether want to tie the teacher's tire?"The Mu permits blue fall vehemence roaring query, seem close Mu cloud is that she kills the personal enemy for killing in the house general, with just meek formation severely anti- bad.Closing Mu cloud is really puzzling:"To ah, I am to want to tie teacher Liao's tire, but this closes you what matter?"Words just finished saying, not from looked up at sky to shout a pain, originally the Mu permits blue the heel falling sharp high-heeled shoes rubbed around on his sole noodles."You dare to move the teacher's car, I see you beat you at a time once."The Mu permits blue fall to throw down a words to walk.Close Mu cloud to embrace feet to strongly crumple, full head fog water, shout loudly a way:"Feed, didn't you sprinkle dog blood at teacher Zhuo's family before?How now again forbid us dry?Is really a quasi- state officer to set fire, prohibit common people light-on." Be apart from Mid-Autumn Festival to return one day time Carmelo Anthony Syracuse Jersey, have already had much of festal atmosphere on the street, the company spreads the doorways all hang a multicolored decorative lantern, moon cake in the store feast for the eyes, species of make people more to surprise, the lotus permits a farcing, pork farcing of, roast filet of pork farcing of, candied melon farcing of, egg farcing of, pack a fine big wood box, or transparent plastics hull, all ripple the flavor of moon cake everywhere. The color of the sky has already wiped black, if circle the moon of silver dish rises first half empty, spread the earth one pure Hui.Old Liao touches the house number of house in Li Yu in the alongside the sea road, mama of, is a villa again, all of the students a s are Ms. childes to be from. This Chinese villa is as just about as Ming Dynasty's daily life at home courtyard, the Dian rises toe to see the house of inside through the low short fence of two meters and in great quantities adopted wood quality structure, green tile ash Yan, the vulture beam painting, small bridge flowing water in the small courtyard, rockery granite, although is an evening, still can feel that one quite and peaceful place. Liao learned a soldier to seek along while to can not find a door bell and strongly clapped doorway.The doorway is incredibly also in the style of antique, plank in the door is made into with the Nan wood and immersed a few best wood oils of months in order to prevent the ant Zhu is rotting Derrick Rose Memphis Jersey, in the center each wreath with two coppers. Waited more than ten minutes, old Liao had already done not very not bear, just thinking leave, and one of doorway but"ah-" opens.The dynasty of the woman whom a dame dresses up he up and down conjectures some kind of:"Sir, who do you seek?"This woman is definitely to is his mama in Li Yu, 2 people's face type absolutely engraves out from a die, handsome medium take top so a little cold Ao, his mama's shape has already grown fat as the balloon inflation in regrettable Li Yu, didn't reply the charm in those early years.The father nameds Li Qing Yuan in Li Yu, the mother is Zhang Li Min, all what student file ascend jotted down. Thoughting of oneself is come to house to visit, how also get performance courtesy moderate breezes degree, tiny nod, say with smile:"Excuse me, here the house that am in Li Yu?I is ……" Words didn't finish saying, his mama's mouth had already roared to make a noise in Li Yu:"Is the pig companion dog friend of that smelly boy again?!Roll quickly!Is small medium don't want to see you!He is good friends with good study!" Liao learns a soldier blind mix so long-term Gordon Hayward Butler Jersey, also never so embarrassed lead, the cheeks sweat Cen Cen but bottom, seeing that will suddenly close and shout loudly 1:"Big Niang, I am the form master of Li Yu high school school, today especially the idea come to what house visit!"His mama's age in Li Yu however being 78 years old, getting married early, maintaining is also good, in addition to a little bit growing fat a cake of of 1:00, the shape of that thin skin delicate meat and son and going out, who all think to is two younger brother Jies and go shopping and listen to that"big Niang", the forehead starts to explode a blue vein, cold way:"Who is your big Niang, recognize to arrive in person mental institute to recognize."Want to guard a gate to turn off again.Liao's learning a soldier isn't angry either and say with smile:"The noble has a little condition at school, I make a special trip to rush through to carry on exchanges with parent." "?Are you a really small medium form master?"His mama's eyes in Li Yu cautiously saw Liao learning a soldier and discovering taking slight text spirit on a vice- black frame glasses of bridge, then saying afresh:"That comes in.The teacher of your school, none of a years come once, until Gao Er just come, had no a responsibility too much?" The eaves hangs a few deep red lanterns, the host who looking at this like traditional culture very much.Spreads through a granite plank of the Yong way enter into inside in the house, asked him to sit down and said:"You today come return calculate Qiao, usually small win to all still and just and outside play this time, he that helps a friend and hums!"Let the maid receive tea, arrive an inside house evocable Li Yu.A middle age man who is moderate looks and stays a moustache follows behind."Is small medium, your teacher came and also said hello not and quickly.Teacher, this is the my husband."Mother, Zhang Li Min, in Li Yu nods to bend from the waist and points at that middle age man to signal hint.In husband's in front, this apathetic woman suddenly becomes very gentle. "!Teacher, how did you come?"Incredibly have several cents the surprise in Li Yu.Being placed in the puberty boy has already grown delicate mental state, be he nearby have than him like 1:00, a little bit stronger of person, produce to envy Ji, and unbalance...etc. negative emotion very easily Ja Morant Murray State Jersey, but that person is stronger than him too many, each other distance differ too far of time, will change adoration. Is also say, have already unconsciously learned Liao in Li Yu soldier the eyes are idols, at least is fight the last idol."Daddy, he is our new form masters."The of two father and sons seems to be very apathetic, don't hope his father's one eye while talking in Li Yu.Father's Li Qing Yuan's initiative in Li Yu stretches out a hand.This cultured middle age man has much of generosity of spirit, each and every move deeply only the learned scholar just has of cultivated refinement. "Mr. Li, how are you, I am the form master in Li Yu." 2 people introduce each other some kind of, Liao's learning a soldier is the person whom an isn't kind to fall into conversation, Li Qing Yuan probably is have a bookman that kind of is self-contained, seem to be also to not too like ceremonious, momentary atmosphere not Gan not Ga.Mutually hold a short moment, say in Li Yu:"Teacher Liao, you are idea to guide especially I study of?Arrive my room go to, here person many eyes are miscellaneous."Pulling Liao to learn a soldier has to walk.Liao learns soldier and two parents to tell offense 1 and ascended the second floor.Li Qing Yuan sees toward the wife, take a little in the eye helpless idea so, after reading a senior high school, the son gradually becomes cheerless and almost has never had with parents exchanges, even if the teacher came,still keep so doing one's owning way.However he seems to still pretty have good will to that form master.

Please register or login to post forum replies