Forums

TopicVaccination

• Wed 11th Dec 2019 - 1:40pm

Have you ever done a vaccination card? I wanted to visit Bolivia but they made it clear to me that they would not let me into the country without such a card. How can this be done in the shortest possible time?

• Wed 11th Dec 2019 - 4:07pm

Yes, this is actually a permanent requirement of the embassy. Without this card, you simply won't be issued a visa. I think the typhoid vaccine is enough for Bolivia. You can go to the travel clinic in New York and do everything in a complex. Here you will also get the necessary card and permission to leave. Have a nice trip!

• Fri 10th Apr 2020 - 4:55pm

There is one more important question for those who would like to travel often. What kind of medicine do you take with you? Young travelers rarely have complex illnesses, but a headache can cause a lot of problems. I myself prefer to use a natural cannabis-based painkiller - https://greenshoppers.co.uk/reviews/elixinol-review-uk/  This does not take up much space in my luggage. CBD oil is more versatile. It can be used as a sedative or hypnotic.  I do not want to look for a pharmacy in every new city. CBD oil helps me a lot as a first-aid kit.

• Mon 28th Sep 2020 - 3:29pm

Good afternoon! I want to tell you that I am a very inquisitive person and when I got acquainted with the Blessed CBD brand, I really liked the fact that these guys openly talk about the production process and have quality certificates in the public domain! It inspires confidence and thanks to this people accept best uk cbd!

Please register or login to post forum replies